Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a great way to celebrate you birthday without all the guilt of eating cake! I found this in the PLCB "Taste" magazine. Such a wonderful martini recipe! This would also work as a "Wedding Cake Martini."
- 2 ounces cake flavored vodka (Three Olives is the kind I used)
- splash Godiva white chocolate liqueur (or you can use original Godiva)
- splash cream
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Shake ingredients together over ice and strain into a martini glass.
- Top with a squirt of whipped cream from an aerosol can. You may want to squirt it onto a spoon and then scoot it off the spoon and scoot it onto the top of the drink.
- Variation: Add ice to a rocks glass and strain drink over ice. Add whipped cream.