Recipe by cklosky
Wonderful recipe by Mrs. Schwartz - mrsschwartzkitchen.blogspot.com. Popcorn, cake batter mix, white chocolate and sprinkles. What a fun and tasty snack/dessert!!
- 6 cups popped popcorn
- 1 1⁄2 cups white chocolate, melted (or almond bark)
- 1 cup dry cake mix (yellow or white cake)
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable shortening
- assorted candy sprinkles
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave. I put it in the microwave in 30 second intervals stirring between each 30 seconds until it is fully melted.
- Add the vegetable shortening and stir until it is melted. I usually don't have to put it back in the microwave to completely melt it but you can if you have to.
- Then add the cake mix.
- Pour onto the popcorn and coat evenly.
- Pour the popcorn out onto cookie sheets to cool/harden. Sprinkle immediately with your choice of sprinkles.
- Wait until fully hardened (if you can) and enjoy!