Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Another one of my creations that is always asked to make again and again. A definite kid pleaser, and guy pleaser as well. You can add additional items of your liking like black olives, guacamole, jalapenos, etc.
- 4 ounces Doritos, Nacho Cheese Flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) canhormel chili with beans
- 4 ounces shredded monterey jack and cheddar cheese blend, divided
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded (about 1/4 head)
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- Onto two plates (or 1 if sharing a plate), arrange Doritos.
- Heat chili, and pour over doritos. Top with half the cheese, then lettuce, then tomatoes.
- Add a dollop of sour cream onto each serving, then sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve.
We got home late Saturday and I wanted a quick, lite dinner. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't measure the cheese. I also let each person pick their topping as one doesn't like sour cream, the other doesn't like tomatoes LOL. We all enjoyed our individual meals! This was quick and easy to make.
Great! I used Nalley's Hot Chili (love that stuff! LOL), and added some chopped green onions. Served jalapenos and salsa on the side. Very easy and very good. Thanks 2Bleu for a lunch that we enjoyed alot. Made for Photo Tag.
Simple, delicious, and very filling - what more can I say? :) I couldn't find cans of chili, just individual microwavable serving containers, but those were perfect for making one serving at a time. I agree with a previous reviewer that taco meat or homemade chili would also be great in this. Thanks for the great dinner - I'm stuffed!