1/1 Photo of Bird's Spaghetti Nest
This is easy to fix and delicious! Using jumbo muffin tins gives nice individual presentations while using the bundt pan is great for a larger crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, mix cheeses, sour cream, and egg together. Set aside.
- 2Sauté beef in a large skillet with the onion, green pepper, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. When beef is cooked thorough, add remaining beef ingredients.
- 3Cook spaghetti till done, drain in strainer, then pour into cheese mixture while hot. Chop the pasta cheese mixture using a spatula or other sharp edged utensil, while stirring and mixing well and place into a lightly greased bundt pan OR jumbo muffin tins (better).
- 4When beef mixture is done, pour it over the pasta/cheese mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 5Allow to cool about 5 minutes, then flip over onto a serving platter for the bundt pan, onto the counter for muffin tins, then use a spatula to transfer to plates.
- 6I like using the jumbo muffin tins, then putting the extra into a casserole dish for left-overs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bird's Spaghetti Nest
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.3
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 88.3 mg
- Sodium 819.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 21.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: