This is easy to fix and delicious! Using jumbo muffin tins gives nice individual presentations while using the bundt pan is great for a larger crowd.
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- Preheat oven to 350°F In a large bowl, mix cheeses, sour cream, and egg together. Set aside.
- Sauté beef in a large skillet with the onion, green pepper, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. When beef is cooked thorough, add remaining beef ingredients.
- Cook spaghetti till done, drain in strainer, then pour into cheese mixture while hot. Chop the pasta cheese mixture using a spatula or other sharp edged utensil, while stirring and mixing well and place into a lightly greased bundt pan OR jumbo muffin tins (better).
- When beef mixture is done, pour it over the pasta/cheese mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool about 5 minutes, then flip over onto a serving platter for the bundt pan, onto the counter for muffin tins, then use a spatula to transfer to plates.
- I like using the jumbo muffin tins, then putting the extra into a casserole dish for left-overs.