Recipe by 2Bleu
If you like sweet with lots and lots of heat, this is a great sauce. I created this for Buddha and my nephew, since they never seem to get enough 'fire' for their tastebuds. Serve your grilled meat with ranch dressing at the table for a wonderful new level of flavor. (It's also great for your guests who need the heat turned down). Enjoy :)
Top Review by scottsmasterchef
I made this on Saturday night for to use on ribs when we had the boys over for the hockey game. Great flavour, especially when combined with a chipotle rub during the cook time. Spicy enough to make your lips tingle a bit, and just a hint of orange. Thank you for this recipe! We all really enjoyed it!
- 212.62 g can chipotle chiles in adobo (entire contents)
- 118.29 ml orange marmalade
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml apple cider vinegar
- 29.58 ml honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 7.39 ml ginger, minced
- 4.92 ml ground cumin
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a small food processor or an immulsion blender, mix all ingredients well. Simmer over low heat in a small saucepan until reduced and thickened to your liking, about 20-30 minutes.
- Grill chicken, pork, ribs, or even burgers. Brush with sauce the last 5-10 minutes of cooking.