Top Review by MarraMamba
loved this, an easy supper to put together. hint, rather than get another bowl dirty, just put the cheeses and sourcream into the hot pot from the pasta and then put the pasta back in.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 29.58 ml italian seasoning
- 453.59 g chopped tomatoes, drained
- 340.19 g bag cholesterol-free egg noodles
- 29.58 ml fat free butter substitute
- 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 113.39 g fat-free cottage cheese
- 226.79 g low-fat sour cream
- 226.79 g reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Saute' ground beef with Italian seasoning. Drain and add chopped tomatoes. set aside.
- Begin making the egg noodles. While egg noodles are cooking place in a large bowl the butter, salt, pepper, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Set aside.
- As soon as the noodles are cooked, drain in colander, shake water out, and immediately pour into bowl with cream cheese mixture. Mix to coat noodles and melt cheese.
- Place 1/2 of noodle mixture into a greased 9x13x2 casserole pan. Follow with 1/2 the beef mixture, then sprinkle with 1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- Repeat layers. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked thru.