1/1 Photo of Bird's Creamy Egg Noodle and Beef Casserole (Lite-Bleu)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons italian seasoning
- 16 ounces chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 (12 ounce) bag cholesterol-free egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons fat free butter substitute
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces low-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces low-fat sour cream
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Saute' ground beef with Italian seasoning. Drain and add chopped tomatoes. set aside.
- 2Begin making the egg noodles. While egg noodles are cooking place in a large bowl the butter, salt, pepper, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Set aside.
- 3As soon as the noodles are cooked, drain in colander, shake water out, and immediately pour into bowl with cream cheese mixture. Mix to coat noodles and melt cheese.
- 4Place 1/2 of noodle mixture into a greased 9x13x2 casserole pan. Follow with 1/2 the beef mixture, then sprinkle with 1/2 of cheddar cheese.
- 5Repeat layers. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked thru.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bird's Creamy Egg Noodle and Beef Casserole (Lite-Bleu)
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.9
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.3 g
- Cholesterol 85.8 mg
- Sodium 617.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 24.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cholesterol-free egg noodles
fat free butter substitute