1/6 Photos of Bird's Creamy Egg Noodle and Beef Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
Creamy and flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet sauté ground beef with Italian seasoning. Drain, add the chopped tomatoes and set aside.
- 2Begin cooking the egg noodles. While egg noodles are cooking, place in a large bowl the butter, salt, pepper, cream cheese, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Set aside.
- 3As soon as the noodles are cooked, drain in colander, shake water out, and immediately pour into the bowl with cheese mixture. Mix to coat noodles and melt cheese.
- 4Grease or spray a 9x13 deep dish lasagne pan. place half of noodle mixture into pan. Place 2/3 of the beef mixture on top. Sprinkle half the cheddar on top.
- 5Add remaining noodle mixture. Finally, add remaining beef mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheddar. Bake in 350°F oven for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bird's Creamy Egg Noodle and Beef Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.4
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 106.4 mg
- Sodium 474.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: