6 hrs 30 mins
A veritable feast for a large number of guests. This African style dish is best eaten with fingers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare a mixture of cummin and oil and coat the chicken.
- 2Bake the chicken, and place in refrigerator.
- 3Bake spatchcock or quail and place in refrigerator.
- 4Begin to bake turkey.
- 5Hard Boil the eggs in the saffron and peel.
- 6Take the eggs and stuff them into the quail.
- 7Take the quail and stuff it into the chicken.
- 8With one hour of cooking time left on the turkey placed stuffed birds into the turkey.
- 9Serve on a bed of couscous with mixed roasted vegetables.
Nutritional Facts for Birds, Birds, Birds
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.1
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 92.6 mg
- Sodium 65.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: