Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A veritable feast for a large number of guests. This African style dish is best eaten with fingers.
Make and share this Birds, Birds, Birds recipe from Food.com.
- Prepare a mixture of cummin and oil and coat the chicken.
- Bake the chicken, and place in refrigerator.
- Bake spatchcock or quail and place in refrigerator.
- Begin to bake turkey.
- Hard Boil the eggs in the saffron and peel.
- Take the eggs and stuff them into the quail.
- Take the quail and stuff it into the chicken.
- With one hour of cooking time left on the turkey placed stuffed birds into the turkey.
- Serve on a bed of couscous with mixed roasted vegetables.