1/2 Photos of Bird's Apple Bread Pudding (Flambe')
1 hr 15 mins
This is one of my most requested desserts over the holidays, but I make it often throughout the year.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F Wisk all custard ingredients. Set aside.
- 2In frying pan, melt butter. Add raisins, sugar, and apples. Cook on med heat for about 5 minutes.
- 3Add applejack brandy and CAREFULLY Flambe’ till alcohol is cooked off. Then set pan aside to cool.
- 4Place bread slices in bottom of 9 x 13 pan. Place apple mixture over bread. Pour custard over the apple mixture. Place in water bath and bake for 45 minutes.
- 5Cool 20 minutes to serve warm, 3 hours in fridge to serve later or to serve chilled. Dust lightly with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bird's Apple Bread Pudding (Flambe')
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.6
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.6 mg
- Sodium 236.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g