Recipe by ShayK
This chicken is to die for! I got it out of a cookbook from our library 9 years ago and use it alot. You can add more chicken just up your amounts of cheese and sherry.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sherry wine
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the egg and milk together, place cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip Chicken into egg"wash" then into cheese.
- In a skillet melt the butter.
- Add the coated chicken and brown for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Add Sherry.
- Cover and cook on med-low heat for 35 minutes or until cooked through.