Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This chicken is to die for! I got it out of a cookbook from our library 9 years ago and use it alot. You can add more chicken just up your amounts of cheese and sherry.
- Whisk the egg and milk together, place cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip Chicken into egg"wash" then into cheese.
- In a skillet melt the butter.
- Add the coated chicken and brown for 5-6 minutes on each side.
- Add Sherry.
- Cover and cook on med-low heat for 35 minutes or until cooked through.
I was just going through my recipes and realized I never rated this one, yet I've been cooking it once a month for nearly six months! FIVE STARS - ALL THE WAY
Very simple yet very tasty!! Serve this and people think you've spent a lot of time in the kitchen when in fact it doesn't get any easier than this! I love sherry recipes...this one was as good as I expected too! Thanks!