- 1 -18 1⁄4 ounce devil's food cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 cup toffee pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake cake according to package directions.
- While cake is warm, poke holes with the end of a wooden spoon.
- In a small bowl, combine caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk.
- Pour caramel mixture over cake.
- Cool cake.
- Spread whipped topping over cake.
- Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Refrigerate until served.