Sinfully delicious and easy! I found this recipe in a church cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -18 1/4 ounce devil's food cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1Bake cake according to package directions.
- 2While cake is warm, poke holes with the end of a wooden spoon.
- 3In a small bowl, combine caramel sauce and sweetened condensed milk.
- 4Pour caramel mixture over cake.
- 5Cool cake.
- 6Spread whipped topping over cake.
- 7Sprinkle with toffee bits.
- 8Refrigerate until served.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bird Dog Cake
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 201.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.1 mg
- Sodium 170.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: