Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Jane Clark Recipe. An energising breakfast. This is for 1 serve so just double or increase the servings if you require more. Start this the night before.
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 15 g toasted rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon oatmeal
- 55 g yoghurt
- 1 small apple, peeled and grated (just before use)
- 50 g blueberries
- 50 g raspberries
- 1 teaspoon roasted sunflower seeds
- 1 teaspoon linseeds
- 1 teaspoon runny honey
- The night before warm the milk and pour over the oats and oatmeal.
- Cover and leave to soak in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve stir in the yoghurt, grate in the apple and stir in half of the mixed berries.
- Top with remaining berries and seeds and drizzle with honey.
I made this using toasted oats & wheatgerm. Toddler DD & I very much enjoyed this healthy & filling brekky. Thanks for posting!
How could this be any less than 5 stars? Its easy, quick, delicious and healthy! Thanks for posting a great recipe for Bircher muesli Jewelies - plus from memory isn't Jane Clarke the dietician? Her recipes are usually good : ) Made for Zaar Tag game ( great fun! )