Prep 72 hrs
Cook 0 mins
The Weekend special "Doing a Detox" carried this recipe.
- 50 g rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon almonds, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds or 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, ground
- 1 tablespoon linseeds, ground
- 3 -5 dried figs or 3 -5 raisins or 3 -5 apricots or 3 -5 dates, to garnish
- soymilk, enough to cover oats or yoghurt (diluted 1/3 with water)
- honey, to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add honey to taste.
- This keeps for 2-3 days.
- Before serving the next morning, add extra soy milk or water and grated apple or other fresh fruit.