Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
An old Swiss German recipe from my nanna who makes this each summer for us. Its pronounced boo-sher..
- Soak oats in milk and set aside to soften.
- Dice up all the stone fruit and then divide into 2 piles. Squash mash the first pile into a bowl and add the second pile on top.
- Cut up the dates, bananas and figs into small pieces and add to mix.
- Add coconut, salt, honey and the softened oats. Mix well until all combined and sprinkle with brown sugar to taste.
- Best left in the fridge overnight but can be eaten immediatly with cream or yoghurt.