An old Swiss German recipe from my nanna who makes this each summer for us. Its pronounced boo-sher..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak oats in milk and set aside to soften.
- 2Dice up all the stone fruit and then divide into 2 piles. Squash mash the first pile into a bowl and add the second pile on top.
- 3Cut up the dates, bananas and figs into small pieces and add to mix.
- 4Add coconut, salt, honey and the softened oats. Mix well until all combined and sprinkle with brown sugar to taste.
- 5Best left in the fridge overnight but can be eaten immediatly with cream or yoghurt.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bircher Muesli
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.7
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.7 mg
- Sodium 270.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g