1/2 Photos of Birch Street Bacon Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
purple raider's Note:
You can adjust the cooking time as you like it. You may prefer yours less cooked. We like well-done chicken--no bird-flavored jello here! Note, If you get the bacon crispy enough, you will have no worries about it getting soggy. Use a hoppy beer, like a pale ale or an IPA, or for something completely different, use a porter. If you are finishing this dish in the oven, basting helps a lot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine onion powder, garlic powder, paprika and Magic seasoning.
- 2Rub seasoning mix on all sides of chicken.
- 3Let stand 15 minutes.
- 4Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each chicken breast.
- 5Fasten with toothpicks.
- 6Heat a large skillet over high heat until extremely hot. Add bacon wrapped chicken and cook until bacon on both sides is well browned, 7-10 minutes. Add beer or water.
- 7Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer until chicken is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Birch Street Bacon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.6
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.4 mg
- Sodium 272.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: