Recipe by Nisi 79
Multi fruit salad perfect for breakfast or lunch. It can also be presented in seperate bowls for parties... sorta like a build-a-salad or even a fruit dip. Nestle' has a brand called La Lechera - their sweetened condensed milk comes in different flavors and there is a low fat option as well. There no limits to what fruits you can use... I hate papaya so i substituted for grapes instead. iIf you can not find granola - use oat & honey breakfast bars...crush them in a baggie
- 2 mangoes
- 2 apples
- 3 bananas
- 1 pint strawberry
- 1⁄2 lb grapes
- 2 pears
- 1 (32 ounce) container plain yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- granola cereal, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel & dice the fruit.
- place in a covered bowl.
- mix the yogurt & s.c. milk in a large bowl.
- once it is comletely mixed it should be creamy & easy to pour.
- place back into the yogurt tub & cover.
- keeping these 2 seperate will keep the softer fruits from getting mushy.
- place desired amount in a small bowl.
- drizzle the yogurt mix.
- top with granola.