Prep 3 hrs
Cook 20 mins
You can cook these while you are on The Road To Morocco
- 1 lb lean lamb fillets, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb beef suet, cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1⁄4 lb onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
- 4 fluid ounces olive oil
- black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin seed
- Place the marinade ingredients in a shallow dish, mix well and then add the meat and suet, mixing to coat.
- Cover and allow to marinate for 2-6 hours.
- Thread the beef and suet alternately onto soaked skewers.
- Cook over hot coals for 15-20 minutes, turning from time to time and basting occasionally with the marinade.
- Serve hot.