Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an old recipe in the South. it was passed down to me from my great grandmother. I cannot personally eat it because I am allergic to Gelatin but every time I make it for picnics and potlucks it disapears quickly. it is simple enough for a beginner cook
- 16 ounces cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 (14 ounce) can bing cherries, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix jello and water and bring to a boil.
- pour in coke and mix.
- pour into a jello mold and add fruit.
- chill for at least one hour.