Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
We love this recipe..I use sugar free and lower fat cream cheese and other my healthy ingredients..with no apparent change in taste
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In large bowl combine gelatin and hot water.
- Stir well till gelatin dissolves.
- Add the pineapple, do not drain, and cherry pie filling.Pour into 8x10 glass dish.
- Chill until set.
- Soften the cream cheese and mix well with the sugar.
- Blend in the sour cream and vanilla extract.
- Spread over gelatin mixture.
- Sprinkle with nuts.