Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A terrific celebrity recipe to serve to a crowd. I would be tempted to tint it a pretty colour with liquid food colouring.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 (7 ounce) jars marshmallow creme
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- fresh fruit (for dipping)
- Combine all ingredients except fruit in bowl; mix well.
- Serve with fruit to dip; this is especially good with strawberries.
My grandkids favorite thing I make-I've use lime and lemon and orange flavorings and it's just FABULOUS!!!
So good! I made only 1/4 of the recipe and found it perfect for the bunch I had in for brunch! Tinted with 1-2 drops of red food coloring and it looked great on the plate with all that fresh fruit!
Wow! Yummy- and lots of it, next time I will be halving it.