From Humpy's Great Alaskan Alehouse, Anchorage, Alaska. Named after one of the original owners.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil
- 1 (5 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 ounce thinly sliced bell pepper, sauteed
- 1 ounce thinly sliced white onion, sauteed
- 1 hamburger bun
- 3/4 ounce thick salsa, drained of excess juice
- thinly sliced tomato
- 1To make the tartar sauce: add all the ingredients to a bowl and stir well to combine.
- 2Cover and chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 3Prepare grill by preheating it and brushing it lightly with olive oil.
- 4May season fillet with a little salt and pepper, if desired.
- 5Grill the fillet for about 2 1/2 minutes per side or until it just flakes easily with a fork.
- 6While the fillet is grilling, top it with the cheedar cheese slice, bell pepper, and onion.
- 7The cheese should be melted by the time the fish is done (if not, cover grill and cook a minute longer).
- 8Place the grilled halibut on the bottom half of the bun; top it with salsa, lettuce, and tomato.
- 9Spread the top half of the bun with tartar sauce and place atop the burger.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bill's Way Halibut Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1219.6
- Calories from Fat 672
- Total Fat 74.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 133.8 mg
- Sodium 2275.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 52.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: