1/3 Photos of Bill's Favorite Pumpkin Crumb Cake
My boyfriend, Bill, cannot get enough of this cake, which I would venture to say is his all-time favorite! I finally decided to post it for all the pumpkin-lovers out there! It is very easy to make, and is a nice alternative on your Thanksgiving or holiday dessert table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees . Spray 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Measure out and set aside 1 cup of the dry cake mix.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the rest of the dry cake mix with 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well, and then pat with fingers into prepared pan to form a crust layer.
- 4In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree with the 3 eggs, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour over crust.
- 5In a small bowl, combine the reserved 1 cup cake mix, 1/2 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons softened butter. Crumble over pumpkin filling to make crumb topping. Sprinkle walnuts evenly over the top.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for about 40 to 45 minutes until set and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bill's Favorite Pumpkin Crumb Cake
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.3
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 136.2 mg
- Sodium 603.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 60.7 g
- Protein 7.8 g