Prep 12 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Game Time Chili. Make the night before, bring go party of to your own dinner table in a crkck pot.
- 907.18 g beef tenderloin
- 1 onion
- 56.69 g garlic, from a jar
- 340.19 g minced tomatoes
- 170.09 g tomatoes, paste
- 340.19 g black beans
- 11 fluid ounce cancampbells chunky chili (seems like cheating but is not)
- 680.38 g water
- chili powder, on table individually one adds to taste
- Brown tenderloin and onions in large skillet with lots of butter.
- Add everything else with meat and onions to crock pot . Cook on low for two hours. Serve straight not stired.