Prep 12 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Game Time Chili. Make the night before, bring go party of to your own dinner table in a crkck pot.
- 2 lbs beef tenderloin
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 ounces garlic, from a jar
- 12 ounces minced tomatoes
- 6 ounces tomatoes, paste
- 12 ounces black beans
- 1 (10 1/2 fluid ounce) cancampbells chunky chili (seems like cheating but is not)
- 24 ounces water
- chili powder, on table individually one adds to taste
- Brown tenderloin and onions in large skillet with lots of butter.
- Add everything else with meat and onions to crock pot . Cook on low for two hours. Serve straight not stired.