1/1 Photo of Bill's Cherry Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My husband, Bill, does not normally like sweets, but he is a cheesecake fanatic, and this is the favorite of our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350f.
- 2Mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbs sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom of a tall 9" springform pan.
- 3Mix the cream cheese, sugar and flour thoroughly, then add agges one at a time. Beat in sour cream, and whip until completely mixed and place into pan.
- 4Put the springform pan with the cheesecake on a cookie sheet and add 1/2 inch of water to the cookie sheet. This will help prevent the cheesecake from cracking as it cooks. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 5Turn off oven and crack door open, leaving cheesecake inside oven until cool.
- 6Topping: Whip the mascarpone and sugar, and top the cheesecake. Once the layer is put on the cheesecake, add the cherry pie filling on top. Place in fridge overnight.
- 7NOTE: You can use the pre-made graham cracker crumb pie pans that you get at the store, but if you do, the filling will make three pies, and only bake 50-55 minutes. You also need to double the topping quantity for the three pies.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bill's Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1583.9
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.0 g
- Saturated Fat 64.7 g
- Cholesterol 509.1 mg
- Sodium 987.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 68.9 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: