1/1 Photo of Bill's Cherry Cheesecake
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
My husband, Bill, does not normally like sweets, but he is a cheesecake fanatic, and this is the favorite of our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350f.
- 2Mix together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tbs sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom of a tall 9" springform pan.
- 3Mix the cream cheese, sugar and flour thoroughly, then add agges one at a time. Beat in sour cream, and whip until completely mixed and place into pan.
- 4Put the springform pan with the cheesecake on a cookie sheet and add 1/2 inch of water to the cookie sheet. This will help prevent the cheesecake from cracking as it cooks. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 5Turn off oven and crack door open, leaving cheesecake inside oven until cool.
- 6Topping: Whip the mascarpone and sugar, and top the cheesecake. Once the layer is put on the cheesecake, add the cherry pie filling on top. Place in fridge overnight.
- 7NOTE: You can use the pre-made graham cracker crumb pie pans that you get at the store, but if you do, the filling will make three pies, and only bake 50-55 minutes. You also need to double the topping quantity for the three pies.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bill's Cherry Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1583.9
- Calories from Fat 963
- Total Fat 107.0 g
- Saturated Fat 64.7 g
- Cholesterol 509.1 mg
- Sodium 987.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 132.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 68.9 g
- Protein 27.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: