Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old houseboat recipe. Cheers!
- 9 ounces vodka
- 16 ounces tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- celery rib
- Combine all ingredients, except the celery, in a 32 ounce pitcher.
- Add ice and mix well.
- Pour into 6 glasses.
- Place a celery stalk in each glass.
Tomato juice and alcohol-two of my favourite things, so how could I not like this? Nicly spicy, refreshing, easy to make and easier to drink.
SOO GOOD! Spicy. This is the first time that I have read the recipe, printed immediately and made it pronto - makes reading recipes so much more fun. Scaled down to 1 drink.