Recipe by Sharon123
A good, filling sandwich that's good to eat before you go to vote! Adapted from CD Kitchens and tweaked just a leetle bit!
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Very tasty indeed! I loved the mustard, and the hard-boiled egg addition. I used a country white bread, and nice cold lettuce, and mixed the tuna all together. I hadn't had tuna w/ hard boiled egg, but once tried~forever used! This was so tasty, I really, really loved this. I might cut out a tomato in the summer & fill the inside with the tuna salad. Yum! Made for *I Recommend* Tag Game April 2009.
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 tablespoon celery, finely chopped
- 1 tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish (or dill)
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard