1 hr 30 mins
Great halloween punch
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the ripe bananas into chunks.
- 2Put bananas into the blender.
- 3Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar into blender.
- 4Blend until the bananas are smooth but a little chunky
- 5Pour banana mixture into cauldron.
- 6Add orange juice, lemonade, 2 cups pineapple juice, 1 cup cranberry juice and 1 cup water.
- 7Stir with long handled spoon.
- 8Wrap cauldron tightly with plastic wrap and carefully place it into the freezer.
- 9Freeze for at least 3 hours (best if overnight).
- 10Remove brew from freezer about 1 hour before serving.
- 11Just before serving, mash brew into a chunky concoction using the potato masher.
- 12Add chilled lemon-lime soda and 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 13Stir brew, and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bile Brew
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 43.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g