Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great halloween punch
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- unsweetened pineapple juice
- cranberry juice
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- mini marshmallows
- Cut the ripe bananas into chunks.
- Put bananas into the blender.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar into blender.
- Blend until the bananas are smooth but a little chunky
- Pour banana mixture into cauldron.
- Add orange juice, lemonade, 2 cups pineapple juice, 1 cup cranberry juice and 1 cup water.
- Stir with long handled spoon.
- Wrap cauldron tightly with plastic wrap and carefully place it into the freezer.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours (best if overnight).
- Remove brew from freezer about 1 hour before serving.
- Just before serving, mash brew into a chunky concoction using the potato masher.
- Add chilled lemon-lime soda and 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Stir brew, and serve.