1/2 Photos of Bikkies (Cookies) from Heaven
1 hr 5 mins
From Good Taste November 2008. Haven't tried this one yet but hoping to do so before the end of the year for the DS's recreation group. Times and quantities are as per recipe posted in the mag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Line 3 baking trays with non-stick baking paper.
- 3Beat the butter and sugar in a stand mixer till pale and creamy.
- 4Add the condensed milk and flour to the butter mix, stirring to combine.
- 5Stir in the the craisins and chocolate.
- 6Divide the dough into 2 equal portions, wrap and refrigerate second portion while working with first and remove second portion when you put cookies/bikkies into oven.
- 7Roll tablespoons of 1st portion into balls and divide among the prepared trays, allowing room for spreading.
- 8Use the palm of your hand to flatten slightly (or you could press with a fork).
- 9Bake in oven,swapping trays halfway through cooking for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden (swapping shouldn't be necessary in a fan forced oven).
- 10Set aside on trays for 3 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- 11Repeat with remaining dough portion.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bikkies (Cookies) from Heaven
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 72
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 148.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.2 mg
- Sodium 59.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g