Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
With summer coming soon, I'm posting salad dressing recipes with lower calories that are still high in flavor. This was originally in my local newspaper, The San Jose Mercury News.
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 2 small garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Whisk together all ingredients in a small bowl. Chill before serving.
This is a great salad dressing. Very easy and tastes much better than the bottled stuff. Made for May Pool Party Tag.
I'll never buy bottled 3 cheese ranch again....this was very similar. It was delicious. I used low-fat buttermilk, but regular mayo. Thanks for a great dressing. I made this for Everyday is a Holiday Tag!
Oh my this is a great dressing. I made this to take to a family function and the bottled dressing wasn't even touched...This is nice and thick and wonderful full of flavor.