Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 500 g maida flour
- red chili pepper
- 200 g oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dhaniya powder
- 250 g channa dal
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garam masala
- Add salt and 2 tbsp oil to maida.
- Add water and make a soft dough.
- Soak chana dal for 6 hours.
- Boil it in a pressure cooker with a glassful of water.
- Wait for 1 whistle.
- Turn off the gas.
- Drain away the water and grind the dal.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadahi.
- Add dal paste and roast it for 3-4 minutes.
- Add all the masala powder.
- When it cools down stuff this paste into maida balls.
- The paranthas should be as thin as a papad.
- Make soft paranthas an hour before serving.
- Serve with Aloo Dum Masala, Raita and Chutney.