Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 hrs
I don't remember where I snagged this recipe from, but it's great when I'm in the mood for jerky with a little bite.
- 2 -3 lbs london broil beef
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 4 ounces sambal oelek (Red chili sauce)
- 4 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 large garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Mix all the marinade ingredients well. Cut meat into 1/4" to 1/2" thick pieces. Throw everything into a ziploc bag and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Place on dehydrator rack for at least 12 hours or until jerky looks dry or is slightly crispy. The sambal and garlic will dry onto the jerky pieces, adding a lot of delicious flavor.