Recipe by jenpalombi
from The Biggest Loser Club online. My whole family likes this one. I grill the chicken in the George Foreman grill and then toss the breasts into the pan of glaze to coat. Yum!
- 1 cup reduced-fat chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary (or 1/2 teaspoon dried)
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 dash cayenne
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, boneless, skinless
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, boil the chicken broth over medium-high heat until it is reduced to 1/4 cup. Add the juice, mustard, garlic, rosemary, mustard powder, red pepper, and honey. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring ocasionally. Remove from the heat. Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Coat a grill rack with nonstick spray. Fire up the grill and heat for 10 minutes on medium-high. Place the rack on the grill.
- Grill the chicken for 4 minutes. Turn; grill for 1 minute. Brush with the pineapple-mustard glaze. Continue grilling the chicken until it is cooked through, about 3 to 5 minutes longer, brushing with the glaze.