Recipe by JESMom
This is from the Biggest Loser Cookbook and the recipe was created by Mark Yesitis. Only 122 calories, and it fills you up all morning!
Top Review by ItalianDelia
AMAZING! This is a delicious way to make an omelet, not to mention very healthy! I am definately going to use this recipe again in the future to make this omelet! Thanks for posting this recipe!
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped mushroom
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything but the salsa and sour cream.
- Spray a medium skillet with olive oil spray. Add the egg mixture and set over medium heat.
- Cook, lifting the edges so the raw egg can slide underneath for about 4 minutes.
- Flip the omelet and cook another minute or until done.
- Fold the omelet in half to serve, and top with salsa and sour cream.