Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the Biggest Loser Cookbook and the recipe was created by Mark Yesitis. Only 122 calories, and it fills you up all morning!
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped mushroom
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream (optional)
- Mix everything but the salsa and sour cream.
- Spray a medium skillet with olive oil spray. Add the egg mixture and set over medium heat.
- Cook, lifting the edges so the raw egg can slide underneath for about 4 minutes.
- Flip the omelet and cook another minute or until done.
- Fold the omelet in half to serve, and top with salsa and sour cream.
AMAZING! This is a delicious way to make an omelet, not to mention very healthy! I am definately going to use this recipe again in the future to make this omelet! Thanks for posting this recipe!