This is from the Biggest Loser Cookbook and the recipe was created by Mark Yesitis. Only 122 calories, and it fills you up all morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped mushroom
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 3 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream (optional)
- 1Mix everything but the salsa and sour cream.
- 2Spray a medium skillet with olive oil spray. Add the egg mixture and set over medium heat.
- 3Cook, lifting the edges so the raw egg can slide underneath for about 4 minutes.
- 4Flip the omelet and cook another minute or until done.
- 5Fold the omelet in half to serve, and top with salsa and sour cream.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biggest Loser Southwestern Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 648.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 19.3 g