Recipe by PSU Lioness
Original Nutritional Breakdown: 203 Calories, 4.5g Fat, 33.6g Protein, 223mg Sodium, .2g Fiber, 5.3g Carbs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs grouper (haddock or cod work well, too)
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons melted margarine spread (USE SMART START)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place fish in an 11x7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Combine lime juice, mayonnaise, onion powder, and black pepper in a.
- small bowl, and spread over fish.
- Sprinkle with panko; drizzle with Smart Start.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.