2 hrs 5 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Oprah site as a recipe that was inspired by the Biggest Loser. It sounds good and seems simple enough to prepare. I'm always on the lookout for quick, easy, healthy recipes. Freeze time is listed as cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1/2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- 1Break each graham cracker in half (so each half is 1 square).
- 2Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter evenly over the inside of each of 4 halves.
- 3Spread 2 tablespoons whipped topping each evenly among the insides of the 4 remaining halves.
- 4Sandwich the crackers together to form 4 sandwiches, each with a layer of peanut butter and a layer of whipped topping.
- 5Transfer to an airtight plastic container and place in freezer.
- 6Freeze for about 2 hours or up to 1 month. Serve frozen.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biggest Loser Chocolate-Peanut Butter Grahamwiches
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham crackers
reduced-fat peanut butter
frozen fat-free whipped topping