Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on the Oprah site as a recipe that was inspired by the Biggest Loser. It sounds good and seems simple enough to prepare. I'm always on the lookout for quick, easy, healthy recipes. Freeze time is listed as cooking time.
- 4 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 4 teaspoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup frozen fat-free whipped topping, thawed
- Break each graham cracker in half (so each half is 1 square).
- Spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter evenly over the inside of each of 4 halves.
- Spread 2 tablespoons whipped topping each evenly among the insides of the 4 remaining halves.
- Sandwich the crackers together to form 4 sandwiches, each with a layer of peanut butter and a layer of whipped topping.
- Transfer to an airtight plastic container and place in freezer.
- Freeze for about 2 hours or up to 1 month. Serve frozen.