1 hr 15 mins
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on the Biggest Loser site and I am posting for safe keeping. * Cook time is the chill time. * The website says that the chocolate is lighter than a pudding but not as fluffy as a mousse and certainly doesn't resemble anything fudgy. But it is delicious and satisfying, especially given how few calories it has (not to mention the 10 grams of fiber).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To the jar of a blender, add the cottage cheese, fruit spread and cocoa powder.
- 2Blend on high until smooth, turning off the blender intermittently to scrape down the sides.
- 3Transfer the mixture to a resealable plastic container and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until chilled.
- 4Divide the raspberries evenly among 4 martini glasses or to-go cups with lids.
- 5Spoon one-quarter of the chocolate mixture (about 1/4 cup) over each and top with 1/2 tablespoon of chocolate chunks.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Biggest Loser Chocolate Berry Dreamers
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 126.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 6.0 g