Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my fathers most favorite omelete. I don't know how he thought this one up other then he liked all the ingriedents, and just decided to throw them all in the same omelet. But I what I do know is that it's good, real good! Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, and salt and pepper.
- Melt a tablespoon butter in a tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute' pan.
- Add the eggs and cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Sprinkle on the tomatoe, ham, onion, and cheese Cook for 1 more minute, or until you think it is ready to fold.
- Fold in half and cook for 30 seconds Flip and cook for 30 more seconds.
- Turn out onto a BIG plate and eat it up!
- Serving Suggestions: It's just to darn big to eat with anything else-- what were you thinking!