This is my fathers most favorite omelete. I don't know how he thought this one up other then he liked all the ingriedents, and just decided to throw them all in the same omelet. But I what I do know is that it's good, real good! Thank you for trying it. ENJOY!
My Private Note
Big Ome ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, water, and salt and pepper.
- 2Melt a tablespoon butter in a tablespoon olive oil in a medium saute' pan.
- 3Add the eggs and cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- 4Sprinkle on the tomatoe, ham, onion, and cheese Cook for 1 more minute, or until you think it is ready to fold.
- 5Fold in half and cook for 30 seconds Flip and cook for 30 more seconds.
- 6Turn out onto a BIG plate and eat it up!
- 7Serving Suggestions: It's just to darn big to eat with anything else-- what were you thinking!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bigger Better Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (471 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.8
- Calories from Fat 342
- Total Fat 38.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 1262.9 mg
- Sodium 1216.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 51.1 g