Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Big Time Fun!
Make and share this Big Time Bubble Making recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Joy dishwashing soap or 1⁄2 cup liquid dishwashing soap
- 5 cups cold water, divided
- food coloring
- Mix together in large pan.
- Bend coat-hanger into a large loop.
- Dip loop in solution and make Big Time Bubbles.
You can also make this "recipe" with baby shampoo instead of the Joy so you don't have to worry about bubbles popping in little eyes.
I needed something to make for a little girl that I was babysitting and this worked out great. It was really easy to make and it worked well. Thanks for the easy recipe!