Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Saw this on Sandra Lee yesterday... Am I blue? Not any more!
- 2 ounces Amaretto (recommends Disaronno)
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounces white cranberry juice, chilled
- mint (to garnish)
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes. Pour amaretto and blue Curacao over ice, top with chilled white cranberry juice and stir.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of mint.
- Sandra increased the ratio and made a tall pitcher full. You'll have a pretty icy blue summer drink that calls out for a paper umbrella, if you ask me! Add a strawberry garnish, and you're set for the 4th of July!