Montana Heart Song's Note:
A friend of ours,made this fantastic pizza in his pizza house for my DH who cannot have red meat.I add a few items along the way and it is a favorite. This makes a very large pizza or you can make two medium pizzas with the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mccormick all seasoning salt
- 1 large pizza crust, of your choice
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pepperoncini pepper rings
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive (optional)
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes, dried powdered (optional)
- parmesan cheese, dried powdered (optional)
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoning salt, add to hot olive oil in a skillet.
- 2Turn until lightly brown and juices run clear.
- 3Cool and dice the chicken breasts.
- 4Chop all of the vegetables of your choice.
- 5Spread the dough out on the pizza pan.
- 6Spread the Ranch Dressing on the dough.
- 7Note: You may use any flavor of Ranch Dressing even the one with Bacon.
- 8Add diced chicken, one cup ColbyJack, then peppercini pepper rings, green pepper, white onion mushrooms and olives.
- 9Add cheddar cheese and last the mozzarella cheese.
- 10Preheat oven 400*.
- 11Bake until crust is done, cheese is melted.
- 12Baking will be about 20 minutes.
- 13Take out of oven.
- 14Slice in wedges.
- 15Red pepper flakes or parmesan cheese for each diner's choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Sky Chicken Pepperoncini Green Pepper Ranch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 324.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: