Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A friend of ours,made this fantastic pizza in his pizza house for my DH who cannot have red meat.I add a few items along the way and it is a favorite. This makes a very large pizza or you can make two medium pizzas with the ingredients.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mccormick all seasoning salt
- 1 large pizza crust, of your choice
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pepperoncini pepper rings
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive (optional)
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes, dried powdered (optional)
- parmesan cheese, dried powdered (optional)
- Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoning salt, add to hot olive oil in a skillet.
- Turn until lightly brown and juices run clear.
- Cool and dice the chicken breasts.
- Chop all of the vegetables of your choice.
- Spread the dough out on the pizza pan.
- Spread the Ranch Dressing on the dough.
- Note: You may use any flavor of Ranch Dressing even the one with Bacon.
- Add diced chicken, one cup ColbyJack, then peppercini pepper rings, green pepper, white onion mushrooms and olives.
- Add cheddar cheese and last the mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Bake until crust is done, cheese is melted.
- Baking will be about 20 minutes.
- Take out of oven.
- Slice in wedges.
- Red pepper flakes or parmesan cheese for each diner's choice.