Montana Heart Song's Note:
A friend of ours,made this fantastic pizza in his pizza house for my DH who cannot have red meat.I add a few items along the way and it is a favorite. This makes a very large pizza or you can make two medium pizzas with the ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons mccormick all seasoning salt
- 1 large pizza crust, of your choice
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pepperoncini pepper rings
- 1 cup green pepper, diced
- 1 cup white onion, diced
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive (optional)
- 1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- red pepper flakes, dried powdered (optional)
- parmesan cheese, dried powdered (optional)
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoning salt, add to hot olive oil in a skillet.
- 2Turn until lightly brown and juices run clear.
- 3Cool and dice the chicken breasts.
- 4Chop all of the vegetables of your choice.
- 5Spread the dough out on the pizza pan.
- 6Spread the Ranch Dressing on the dough.
- 7Note: You may use any flavor of Ranch Dressing even the one with Bacon.
- 8Add diced chicken, one cup ColbyJack, then peppercini pepper rings, green pepper, white onion mushrooms and olives.
- 9Add cheddar cheese and last the mozzarella cheese.
- 10Preheat oven 400*.
- 11Bake until crust is done, cheese is melted.
- 12Baking will be about 20 minutes.
- 13Take out of oven.
- 14Slice in wedges.
- 15Red pepper flakes or parmesan cheese for each diner's choice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Sky Chicken Pepperoncini Green Pepper Ranch Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.1
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 324.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: