1/2 Photos of Big Show Chicken Sandwich
This is an easy yet tasty sandwich recipe. It has some spark to it with the coating on the chicken but the Tzatziki sauce balances it out. This is a recipe I cut out of the Columbus (Ohio) Dispatch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 thick slices hickory smoked bacon
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 whole-grain buns
- sliced tomato
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with foil. Grease a roasting rack and place in the pan.
- 3Wrap each chicken breast with bacon.
- 4Combine sugar and seasonings in a bowl. Sprinkle mixture over chicken. Place on prepared rack. Bake until chicken is cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- 5Transfer chicken to a cutting board. Let rest 5 minutes. Cut chicken into slices.
- 6Arrange chicken on buns. Top with tomatoes and tzatziki.
- 7For Tzatziki sauce, peel and seed cucumber. Grate it on a box grater. Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Let stand 2 minutes. Drain well. Mix cucumber with all remaining ingredients.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Show Chicken Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 81.0 mg
- Sodium 706.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 32.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hickory smoked bacon