Recipe by Windchime
Great for a party or a potluck meal. I usually make my own French Bread but I've also used store bought French Bread before and it works well too.
Top Review by Morti
Another hi rating for this speard. Loaded the french bread down with turkey, ham and lettuce after very generously using the spread. This was for a large party we had for my sister. Everyone was very impressed. Had sone extra left over and used it on tortillas just as a snack.
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 177.44 ml sliced green onion (or a few shakes of onion powder, about 1/4 tsp.)
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 226.79-453.59 g deli roast beef (and or or other sandwich meat)
- pickle (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the spread ingredients together.
- Slice a loaf of French bread lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on the inside of both halves.
- Top bottom half with any combination of sandwich meats that you desire.
- Can also be topped with pickles if you wish.
- Place top half of bread on the sandwich and slice into individual servings.