Great for a party or a potluck meal. I usually make my own French Bread but I've also used store bought French Bread before and it works well too.
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sliced green onion (or a few shakes of onion powder, about 1/4 tsp.)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2-1 lb deli roast beef (and or or other sandwich meat)
- pickle (optional)
- Mix all the spread ingredients together.
- Slice a loaf of French bread lengthwise.
- Spread mixture on the inside of both halves.
- Top bottom half with any combination of sandwich meats that you desire.
- Can also be topped with pickles if you wish.
- Place top half of bread on the sandwich and slice into individual servings.