1/7 Photos of Big Sandwich Spread
Great for a party or a potluck meal. I usually make my own French Bread but I've also used store bought French Bread before and it works well too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced green onion (or a few shakes of onion powder, about 1/4 tsp.)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1Mix all the spread ingredients together.
- 2Slice a loaf of French bread lengthwise.
- 3Spread mixture on the inside of both halves.
- 4Top bottom half with any combination of sandwich meats that you desire.
- 5Can also be topped with pickles if you wish.
- 6Place top half of bread on the sandwich and slice into individual servings.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Big Sandwich Spread
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.6
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.0 mg
- Sodium 817.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 17.0 g