Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A co-worker gave me this recipe, very easy, very rich.
Make and share this Big Red Ice Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 2 liters big red soda pop (64 oz)
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled and chopped (optional)
- Cooking time is approx.
- freezing time.
- Add all ingredients to ice cream freezer and churn according to manufacturers instructions.
- Note: Any flaver soda and fruit may be used, sprite and pineapple, etc.
This works also with low fat or fat free eagle brand milk and strawberry crush (sugar free) & fresh strawberries. Very very good.
I made a variation of this recipe. I used 2 liters ginger ale, 1 can of sweet condensed milk, and a can of crushed pineapple. It was wonderful.
This was the easiest ice cream I've ever made! Thanks for the great recipe!